RSSamantha is a simple and accessible RSS / ATOM feed aggregator / creator that is written in Java.
The software can accessed from the Command Line and it is designed to subscribe to a batch of feeds in order to merge their items into new feeds and write them as RSS 2.0 and / or plain text.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add optional system property "com.drinschinz.rssamantha.cssfile". If set use
· it in HtmlFileHandler.getAsString().
· Add optional system property "htmlfiledatetimeformat". If set use it in
· HtmlFileHandler.getAsString(). Default "dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss".
· Add dynamic channel merging when requesting data via GET.
· Example: http://host/?channel=A,B,C
· Add dateformat "E',' dd MMM',' yyyy HH:mm:ss Z".
· Add dateformat "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mmZ".
· Improve Html file writer performance.
· Write known downloads file after ever successful download to disk. Avoid
· re-download after unplanned shotdown.
· Fix timestamp ending on "HH:mm:ssZ", replace with "HH:mm:ss+0000".
· Fix timestamp ending on "+HH:MM", replace with "+HHmm".
· Fix timestamp ending on "HH:mm:ss UT", replace with "HH:mm:ss GMT".