Software for downloading web pages or entire web sites to your hard drive
You can use it to download entire Web page contents, or particular sections of a Web site. Just a few clicks is all that's required. You can also choose settings for depth of retrieval, file-types (you can easily download such files as *.jpg or *.mp3), location, or advanced URL filters, to fine tune your Web captures.
You can compile your downloaded content to HTML-Help (CHM-file). You can also add your captured information to ZIP files with only one click. WebTransporter is a great tool for saving permanent copies of Web material for distribution, reference and offline usage.
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web
- HTTP Proxy support
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW)
- Supports use of MS IE Favorites for automatic creation of new Projects
- Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a ZIP or CHM file
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!