ARRL 10 Meter Contest Log 2.9
A software that radio amateurs will make use of.
ARRL 10 Meter Contest Log checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers for each mode (which change color or are added to a list box when they have been worked), lists all contacts, writes Cabrillo format summary files, and provides many current statistics.
- Easy and intuitive to use.
- Checks for duplicates (including partials).
- Lists all contacts.
- Lists multipliers by mode.
- Provides a country look-up function.
- Writes Cabrillo file format for log submission.
- Provides many current statistics.
- Interfaces with most Elecraft, Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios.
- Provides DX spotting via Telnet, your TNC or AGW Packet Engine.
- Computer generated CW via either your serial or parallel ports (including RTS or DTR com line options ) or WinKey and play wave files via your sound card.