Bit Che 3.0 Build 10
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Bit Che 3.0 Build 10:
- new: able to fetch results from searches with multiple pages (requires Bit Che Plus and scripts to be updated, and setting ENABLED in Preferences)
- new: allows sending torrents/magnets to external applications or servers (Synology, uTorrent Remote, Trans. Remote GUI, etc) - thanks skywalka & regi100
- new: support for RSS (through custom scripts) built into Coffee Cups. See the example script in %appdir%\scripts\other\coffee\ (if you want to use ShowRSS.info, Personal then edit your User_ID).
- new: export results list to .CSV file - thanks rgrun1
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 2.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ Other Internet Related
This is also the case of Bit Che, a small utility designed to make out of torrent searching an extremely easy and effortless task. The whole application relies on simplicity, starting with installation and ending with its interface.
Smooth installation and clean GUI
The setup process takes only a few seconds and requires small efforts on the user end. The interface is very clean and user friendly, built with menus to help you easily navigate through its commands.
Intuitive search operations
The usage of Bit Che does not have to be explained in a tutorial, because the application is extremely intuitive. Just type the keyword you want and get the results in a few seconds. The software app also returns torrent specifications, such as size, numbers of seeders, leechers, ratio and source.
Double clicking on the results will open a popup window in which the app displays torrent details, but you can also save the torrent and start the download (you must have a torrent client installed for this) or open the source page.
Several configuration settings
The settings menu is basic and you might not even need it since the whole program works so well, but you could have a look in there if you wish to change the behavior of a double click in the search results box, specify the maximum number of results per source, as well as set up connections.
An overall efficient and reliable torrent finder
Overall, Bit Che is a must have tool if you work with torrents on a regular basis. Its main purpose is to save you the trouble of performing searches within the browser, by providing the possibility to find torrents in a rich dedicated database.
Bit Che was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on September 1st, 2014
Runs on: Windows All
feature list requirements