Browser History Spy 4.0
Simple-to-use software application that retrieves visited pages from popular web browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer
The installation procedure does not take a long time to finish, and no special input is required on the user's behalf.
The interface is made from a single window with a neatly organized structure, where history is split into three tabs: Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Shown information includes visited URLs, website names, total visits, and visiting dates. It can be exported to a report file for closer inspection and safekeeping. In addition, you can add your own URLs to the list, as well as remove selected or all entries.
The app does not put a strain on computer performance, as it uses low CPU and RAM. It is very responsive to commands and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or display error messages.
Thanks to its intuitive structure and overall simplicity, even novices can rapidly figure out Browser History Spy. There is also a portable version available, in case you want to bypass the installer and run the app from a mass storage device directly.
Reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on November 10th, 2014
Also available: Browser History Spy Portable
Browser History Spy
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Major version with support for displaying history from Opera Next, PaleMoon, Comodo Dragon & Flock web browsers.
- Fixed date/time display problem with Chrome history.
Application descriptionBrowserHistorySpy is a handy and reliable utility designed to enable you to view the browsing history from popula...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function