ChromeCacheView is a small application that will read the cache folder of Google Chrome and display the list of all files currently stored in the browser's cache.
For each cache file, the following information is displayed: URL, File size, Last accessed time, Expiration time, Content type, Server response, Server name and more.
You can easily select one or more items from the cache list, and then extract the files to another folder, or copy the URLs list to the clipboard.
· ChromeCacheView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. Simply copy the executable file (ChromeCacheView.exe) to any folder you like, and run it.
· After you run it, the main window displays the list of files currently stored in the cache of the default Google Chrome user.
· You can select one or more cache files from the list, and than export the list into text/html/xml file ('Save Selected Items' option), copy the URL list to the clipboard (Ctrl+U), copy the entire table of cache files (Ctrl+C), and then paste it to Excel or to OpenOffice spreadsheet. You can also extract the actual files from the cache, and save them into another folder, You can do that by using the 'Copy Selected Cache Files To' option (F4).
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug: ChromeCacheView failed to decompress some of the files compressed with gzip.
· Fixed issue: ChromeCacheView left multiple files under the temp folder when extracting files compressed with gzip.