DNS Locator is a small and simple utility that can help you locate DNS servers at the network and in one click to determine if they are open or close for everyone at the world.
Here are some key features of "DNS Locator":
· DNSLocator will find for you the DNS servers in any subnet
· DNSLocator will determine if anyone can submit queries to them or not
· DNSLocator will identify any DNS server (any vendor,any OS,any version).
· DNSLocator will scan as much subnets as you like in a single click, just edit the subnet list once and set the timeout for each subnet.
· The real servers IPs are hidden (10.1.1.??? instead of 10.1.1.12)
· No Validation for open DNS (due to the fact that the real IP is hidden)