Field Day Contest Log 2.8
A simple to use piece of software for radio amateurs.
One of the nicest features is that the program allows you to tab automatically without pressing tab or space bar (although you can if you want to). Just type the exchange, and the program will jump from one field to the next automatically.
- Easy and intuitive to use!
- Checks for duplicates (including partials).
- Lists all the sections, and section color changes when it is worked. Lists all contacts.
- Computer generated CW via either your serial or parallel ports (including RTS or DTR com line options ) or WinKey and play wave files via your sound card.
- Writes ASCII log, dupe and summary files for log submission. (I have verified with the ARRL that the Field Day contest submissions are NOT to be in Cabrillo format.) This program also provides easy merging and dupe checking of log files from other PCs and automatically backs up your log file.
- Writes ADIF Export file format.
- Provides many current statistics.
- Displays a section map. Sections change color on map when worked.
- Provides DX spotting via Telnet, your TNC or AGW Packet Engine.
Field Day Contest Log
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!