GooglePasswordDecryptor is an intuitive and quite handy program whose main purpose is to assist you in retrieving all your Google account passwords.
Most of Google's desktop applications such as GTalk, Picassa etc store the account passwords in their private encrypted store to prevent hassle of entering the password every time.
GooglePasswordDecryptor goes through each of these application's encrypted stores and decrypts this Google account password. Google uses the single centralized account for managing all of its services such as Gmail, Picassa, GTalk, iGoogle, Desktop Search etc.
Since all of these core services are controlled by one account, losing the password will easily make one's life miserable. Also trying the Google password recovery service will turn out to be useless unless you have setup the secondary account for receiving the password and you remember all the personal details that you have entered at the time of account creation.
In such cases, GooglePasswordDecryptor comes to rescue and helps in recovering the stored Google password by various applications. Also it can show passwords from multiple accounts if you have used more than one Google account.
GooglePasswordDecryptor supports recovering of the stored encrypted password from most of the prominent Google desktop applications as well as internet browsers. Here is the complete list of supported applications.
- Can recover:
- Google Talk
- Google Picassa
- Google Desktop Seach
- Gmail Notifier
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Chrome Canary/SXS
- CoolNovo Browser
- Opera Browser
- Apple Safari
- Flock Browser
- SeaMonkey Browser
- Comodo Dragon Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Paltalk Messenger
- Pidgin Messenger
- Miranda Messenger
- It also provides 'Export Feature' to save the recovered Google passwords to HTML, CSV, XML or TEXT format for future use
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Support for Google password recovery from SRWare Iron web browser
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function