KL-GeoCoder is a handy application that you can use to convert addresses to geographical coordinates.
You can obtain latitude and longitude positions of towns and cities simply by entering a ZIP code, street name and city name. You can also calculate straight-line distances between two or more geocoordinates.
Here are some key features of "KL-GeoCoder":
· Geocoding of single addresses and preview in the integrated browser window
· Geocoding a nearly unlimited amount of addresses in batch mode and preview all or selected results in your web browser
· Calculate the distances between 2 pairs of geocoordinates and preview the distance line in the integrated browser window
· Calculate the distance between an unlimited amount of pairs of geocoordinates in batch mode and preview all or only the selected distance lines in your web browser
· Export of the results from batch modes to the following file formats: CSV, HTML(Map view), HTML(Table view) and KML
· In the unregistered version CSV databases are limited to 5 records.