A simple to use logging software for radio amateurs.
MixW is a multi mode multi functional software for every day logging and Contests. It has many useful features that make your QSO logging process almost a 100% automatic procedure.
- simultaneous receiving of up to 10 stations in separate RX windows.
- regular and contest modes.
- search and statistics.
- more then 140 macros.
- simple scripting language support.
- scanning frequencies and bands.
- auto CQ function.
- record and playback of audio signals.
- launching others program from inside the MixW.
- searching for operator info in callbooks.
- color and font setup.
- using DDE technology to dynamically pass data to other programs (for QSL printing, logging, map displaying).
- IARU beacons monitoring function for checking propagation conditions on dead bands.
- import/export log data from/to ADIF, CSV, Cabrillo, raw text files.
- TNC emulation and using other programs as TNCs