Multi-Browser Viewer is an application that tests compatibility of sites for a variety of browsers.Test any site by using real standalone browsers or using screenshot browser images (similar to Browsershots.org but higher reliability and quality).
Each browser launches from a single executable that runs in its own virtualized sandbox, thereby maintaining its own default rendering engine and isolating the browser from the rest of your PC. All Standalone browsers come pre-installed with Adobe flash, to enable a user to test flash animations as well.
The Selenium RC integration enables users to Automate their cross and functional browser tests on a local, single machine seamlessly with no initial setup effort. Just Record, Copy and Paste the generated Selenium source code and then replay against any of the standalone browsers.
Aside from standalone browsers, Multi-Browser Viewer also has the ability to take screenshots in the widest selection of browsers across three operating systems (Mac, Windows and Linux). Loading a URL and taking a full-page screenshots. The screenshot images are then downloaded to your local machine for easy comparison.
The most convenient way to do a quick, overview cross browser compatibility test of any website. Multi-Browser Viewer also has a built-in HTML validation and auto correction feature, to help you identify any HTML errors that could be causing cross browser compatibility issues.
Here are some key features of "Multi-Browser Viewer":
· Standalone Virtualized Browsers
· Standalone Mobile Browsers or Simulators
· iPhone and iPad Mobile Safari Browser Simulator for Windows
· Built-in Web Browser Automation using Selenium RC (Beta)
· Screen Capture Image browsers
· Screenshot Comparison Function (“Onion Skin” or “Side-by-Side”)
· HTML Source Code and Webpage Archive (MHT) Automatically Saved
· Spell Check any Webpage
· Multi-Language Support
· HTML and Webpage Comparison between two dates
· HTML Validation and Auto-Correction
· Browser and Application Auto-Update Feature
· Right Click, Copy function
· Re-Request any individual image
· Customize your application with different themes
· Minimize and silently run the application in the background, when a particular job has finished a small notification will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
· Pentium 4 or higher CPU
· 1GB Memory
· Recommended Connection: Broadband connection (screenshots images are often 200k-400k)
· Microsoft .Net 4 required
· 14-day trial
· number of selected browsers limited at 6
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 4 now includes Selenium Browser Automation
· Latest Standalone Browsers (Firefox 16 and Chrome 22)