SharePointBoost License Management Center is a comprehensive and useful software that was built to easily manage licenses of SharePointBoost products.
With it, site collection administrator can see what SharePointBoost products has been installed and activated in this site collection, and the license status of installed products.
SharePointBoost License Management Center also provides link to License Management Page of each SharePointBoost product, where you can input license code.
Here are some key features of "SharePointBoost License Management Center":
· Manage licenses for all SharePointBoost products from one location: SharePoint Central Administration;
· Quickly and easily locate your Server Code, Farm ID or Site Collection ID;
· Check the status and version number for any SPB product;
· Check the status and expiration date for SPB Premium Annual Support (if applicable).
· Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services V3
· Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
· Internet Explorer 7
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User experience improved.
· Manage all product licenses in the same page.
· Get license information (Server ID, Farm ID, Site collection ID) with just one click.
· Show clearer messages when license validation failed