A radio logging application for radio amateurs.
- Log book with unlimited number of QSOs.
- Determination of DXCC/WAE country, CQ/ITU zone, beam direction and distance and QSOs before.
- Comfortable CW and speech generation (output LPT / COM / WinKey / Soundcard).
- RTTY, PSK and MFSK by use of MMTTY and MMVARI engine.
- World map in Rectangular or Great Circle projection with gray-line, short and long path.
- Control of up to 5 transceivers (ICOM, Kenwood, many YAESU models, K2 and some others).
- DX cluster / bandmap via TNC/Telnet/WWW with many filters (DXCC and IOTA detection), takeover to log and TRX.
- Spectrum analysis and audio recorder (soundcard).
- View of DXCC, WAE, IOTA, Locators, Districts and Awards worked/confirmed per band and mode.
- DXpedition mode and QSO statistics.
- Flexible QSL print for cards and labels with optional background images.
- Different operators with own settings possible.
- Ethernet coupling of up to 20 PC's running UcxLog.
- Safe database with extreme fast call sign search.
- Import/export formats: ADIF, ASCII, Cabrillo, STF, EDI
- All important international contests supported. Several contests at the same time possible.
- SO2R mode (single operator two radio).
- Callbook access (RAC and Buckmaster HamCall)
- Rotor control (WinRotor and ARSWIN)
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon monitoring.