Ultimate IP Changer changes TCP/IP settings (IP address, Subnet mask, Gateway, WINS, DNS, Proxy) by one-click and stores unlimited TCP/IP profiles. Application auto detects all enabled network cards on computer.
Switch TCP/IP profile without rebooting computer. Ultimate IP Changer supports DHCP. Perfect when You often use laptop in different location, home, office or outdoors, but each location network configuration is different, so you have to switch IP settings frequently.
Ultimate IP Changer - an easy to use tool that helps you change your settings related to TCP/IP, quickly and easily. If you use your computer at several locations in the network, or you need to use your computer in more than one network and you have to switch your IP address settings, then Ultimate IP Changer is a perfect product for you!
Ultimate IP Changer can help you when you often use laptop in different location, home or office, but each location network configuration is different and you have to switch ip address frequently.
When you use a fixed computer, this software can also help you. But you need to connect different network through changing IP settings frequently. Your computer has installed more than one network adapter.
Here are some key features of "Ultimate IP Changer":
· Save unlimited number of TCP/IP profiles by meaningful names.
· View current IP address easily and switch IP address quickly.
· Switch TCP/IP profile by one-click without rebooting computer.
· Support multiple network adapters including LAN and wireless.
· Ultimate IP Changer doesn't require system rebooting when you change desktop or notebook's TCP/ IP. It can change your desktop's network settings with only one-click and also supports static IP and DHC.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (Babylon toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function