Web File Transfer software represents a web based file transfer application that makes the process of sending and receiving files over the internet a very simple task.
It eliminates the need for shipped CD's, e-mailed zip files as well as ftp software. You will also no longer need to deal with the issues associated with trying to transfer large files via e-mail.
By utilizing the web based file manager online file sharing will be an easy task for your organization and your partners. You will then be able to focus on working with the files you exchange rather than the headaches associated with other methods of sending and receiving files.
Here are some key features of "Web File Transfer":
· File transfer program with a simple and easy to use web based interface
· Ability to upload multiple files and download multiple files via a web file manager.
· Automatically zip files or entire folders before downloading.
· Zip files are self-extracting requiring absolutely no zip software to unzip after downloading thus eliminating zip software version incompatibilities.
· Transfer large files hundreds of megabytes in size.
· E-Mail notifications can be sent to notify individuals or groups when files are sent or received.
· Users of this file transfer system can sign up online by requesting an account that can be further reviewed by the administrator
· All uploads and downloads can be logged to provide an audit trail of when you send and receive files.
· Completely eliminates the need for ftp software.
· All files are stored securely on your own server at your site. Do you know where your data is placed and who has access to it when you use an online service to send files?
· You can save your Userid and Password in your Browser eliminating another common problem.
· IIS 5.1 or higher
· NET FrameWork 4.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The process of uploading a file is now done in a separate window so that you can still continue using the product while an upload occurs.
· The upload interface is now more user friendly and provides additional information about the file upload process.
· The technology used to build our product was upgraded to the .NET Framework 4.0.