Web Page Table Extractor is a useful tool that was created in order to help you extract in no time the HTML tables you need.
The information can be modified then exported to a new html document, a standardized csv file (comma separated values) or basic text. CSV files can be utilized in spreadsheets or as databases to other programs.
Web Page Table Extractor improves the accuracy of information transfer and eliminates the hassle of manual data transfer. This is an absolute must have for anyone that gets tabular data from the internet.
Here are some key features of "Web Page Table Extractor":
· Automates transfer of web page table data into various forms
· Improves accuracy of data while reducing involvement time
· Translates all tables found in the web page in one pass, allows individual selection of each table found
· Provides user display of translated tables that allows for easy modification before exportation
· An absolute must have for anyone that gets tabular data from the Internet
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· Memory: 25 MB of 'Free' RAM
· Disk Space: 3 MB
· 800x600 Screen Size
· Online Access for Data Retrieval and Web Integration
· The unregistered version streams ads
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime