Window Switch is an intuitive application that can be used to view running programs on other workstations than the one they were launched on. Once an application has been started via a winswitch server, it can be displayed on other machines running winswitch client, as required.
You no longer need to save and send documents to move them around, simply move the view of the application to the machine where you need to access it.
Here are some key features of "Window Switch":
· Shadow an existing display or another session
· Start sessions on remote (or local) machines using intuitive menus
· Disconnect from those sessions and re-connect when you need them again
· Send them to other machines with just one click
· Stays out of the way using a single icon in your system tray
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix for platforms without a known installer tool or packagekit
· fix for long keyboard layout names with nx
· fix for log rotation: don't log after rotating!
· fix for xpra v0.7.0 log format
· update debian packaging files
· rename main unix display session using the user's full name if available
· refactor most tests to use common code
· build warnings, missing description strings, fewer errors in logs, etc