soapUI is the leading desktop application for inspecting, invoking, monitoring, simulating/mocking and functional/load/compliance/surveillance testing of REST / WADL and SOAP / WSDL-based Web Services over HTTP.
soapUI is mainly aimed at testers/ developers providing or / and consuming webservices (.NET, Java, PHP etc.).
Here are some key features of "soapUI":
· PDF, HTML, WORD, Excel through JasperReports
· XML or CSV Data Export
· JUnit Style reports as previously available
· Inferred schemas - For schema-less services soapUI can automatically generate an XML Schema for you from gathered response content (including non-xml responses that are converted to xml by soapUI, for example JSON)
· Improved REST model - soapUI now models REST methods as separate items in the soapUI Object Model (old projects are automatically converted to new ones)
· WADL Spec update - WADL support has been updated to be in line with the latest specification draft
· WADL Coverage - WSDL Coverage calculation has now been extended to also support WADL; get coverage information for your REST resources, methods, parameters and XML representations
· Added support for OPTIONS and TRACE methods
· 1GHz or higher 32-bit or 64-bit processor
· 512MB of RAM
· 200MB of hard disk space for installation (SoapUI and HermesJMS)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the GetData feature to the editable fields of the Message Content Assertion feature.
· Improved the new licensing model to improve user experience with activating and managing the soapUI license including providing an excel license key registry file.
· Added the ability to search for data in the response editors.
· Enhanced the request’s authorization tab to guide the user when configuring for either pre-emptive or NTLM/Kerberos security
· Defined test environments can be renamed.
· Improved load testing when using jdbc datasource.
· Improved the Test On Demand feature to incorporate the use of the Assertion.
· Improved XQuery and XPath wildcard match handling to match whole or portions of values.
· Fixed the HTTP raw request view to include all headers as listed in the HTTP log.
· Corrected the response editor Right Click menu to include additional editor management options.
· Fixed SOAP Fault and Not SOAP Fault to evaluate correctly.
· Fixed the NPE error in the getPropertyValue in Wsd...