Desktop Orbiter is the new featuring printer and network monitors, tighter security with optimized tools.
With Desktop Orbiter, protecting multiple local and remote machines is a matter of a point-and-click procedure. Security features include a suit of powerful desktop security settings, and filtering capabilities to stop users from running untrusted websites or forbidden applications. Also includes a network monitor, computer usage log, task scheduler, printer monitor, administration tools, reporting tools...
All this, and much more, allows you to easily manage and protect multiple workstations remotely. Maintain secure environments with Desktop Orbiter, the preferred solution for security administration. Available also in Spanish and Japanese.
The new version features the ability to disable USB drives for strong protection, improved software and web filtering, and includes also a powerful report component that permits you to review and print detailed usage data, export to multiple sources. All this, and much more, allows you to easily manage and protect multiple workstations remotely.
Here are some key features of "Desktop Orbiter":
· Administer Multiple Workstations at Once
· Secure Desktops
· Control and Monitor Sofware Usage
· Reporting: Review, Print, Export
· Network Monitor
· Printer Monitor
· System Log
· Task Scheduler
· Task Manager
· Satellite Communication Technology
· Easy to Use
· Pentium or compatible processor
· Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor recommended
· 10 MB available hard disk space
· A TCP/IP Capable Network Connection.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Internet filter
· Tweaked software filters
· Optimized satellite connections
· Many minor fixes and improvements