LDAPSearch is one of the simplest tool for remotely searching on the Directory servers such as eDirectory, Active Directory etc.
Directory server provides the most scalable, high-performance LDAP data store for critical information within the industry and serves as the foundation for the new generation of e-business applications and Web services.
Therefore, this LDAP search software will enable you to look for various information located in the Directory remotely and it also allows you in troubleshooting problems related to the Directory servers.
Here are some key features of "LDAPSearch":
· Supports both normal LDAP ( port 389) as well as LDAPSSL ( port 636 ) protocol. Also user can specify custom port in case the target server is running on non standard port.
· Allows user to specify server certificate during SSL connection. This is useful when server requires client to use previously granted certificate for identification.
· Authentication credentials can be provided with ease. In case of anonymous connection, default username and password is blank. However you can specify other usernames such as "anonymous" for the anonymous connection especially for Active Directory.
· Support customized search through options such as Base DN, Filter, Attributes, Scope, Timeout etc.
· Search results can be directly written to the output file instead of displaying it in the window in case of large number of results.
· User can also export the result to the file once the search operation is completed.
· Also it comes with enriched user friendly interface with cool look & feel.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Tested successfully on Windows 8.
· Support for quick Drag & Drop of SSL Certificate file.