Maintenance Assistant CMMS description
Get a CMMS for Preventive Maintenance of your Industrial Equipment
Maintenance Assistant is an easy to use intuitive computerized maintenance management system that makes use of current web technologies to offer users a powerful maintenance solution to drive their business. It can be completely customized, working to maintain anything from computers to cars.
Maintenance Assistant is full-featured Industrial Strength Computer Maintenance Management Application. It not only integrates the best features of the competition, but also includes an intuitive user interface and powerful new tools.
The Maintenance Assistant runs as network driven management application that is securely available to anyone on your network and can be used with any web-browser and with any operating system. Sounds EASY? Well it is!
Here are some key features of "Maintenance Assistant CMMS":
· Infinite number of users and terminals.
· Fully web enabled at no additional cost.
· Cross-platorm: Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
· Create work orders on the fly from any terminal through a simple user interface which includes emergency email messaging and text alerts.
· Recurring scheduled maintenance system with easy assignment of tasks, notes, time estimate, and parts required.
· Manage scheduled meter readings by date interval, run-time, on-time.
· Create maintenance schedules and lists with assigned technician responsibilities. Sort by dates, priority, technician, machine, etc.
· Complete asset management system, including capital equipment, parts, supplier, technician and technical databases.
· Tools to manage technicians, transfer responsibilities and evaluate performance.
· Separate user interfaces with assignment of permission and authority for shop floor, technicians, coordinators and administrator.
· Comprehensive reports and performance statistics by machine, technician, department and more.
· Easily locate equipment within shop or factory using interactive factory maps and equipment images.
· On-line access to manuals, parts lists, diagrams, images, and schematics.
· Review machine history and performance, manuals, outstanding work, prior work done and upcoming maintenance schedules.
· Instant access to manufacturers, suppliers, contracted service providers, parts inventories and more. Including embedded Skype integration for internet phone calling.
· Automatically consolidate and send out Request for Quotations on parts or services in Efficient Batch Quantities to multiple suppliers.
· Secure on-line access to data from within your company network or from the internet over secure channels. Either way, your data is secure and your privacy ensured.
· Data automatically backed up on regular intervals.
· Intuitive and easy-to-use interface designed to make our product approachable by even the most inexperienced computer user.
· X86 Compatible processor at 500 MHz or higher
· 256 MB RAM
· 1024x768 display
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 3.10.5 introduced a means to keep the same type part/supply in different locations. The previous purchasing history was not imported though, which caused some confusion for some customers. 3.25 makes purchases, as well as the usage (e.g. on a work order) for parts, visible again.
· The 'Current Stock' screen now shows all parts and supplies, not just those that have quantity on-hand greater than zero.
· By default, Parts/Supply list now shows total stock quantity (across all locations)
· When looking at the stock history, doubleclicking on a purchase will open the purchase form, doubleclick on a work order will open the original work order.
· Minor improvements to stock screen (use default currency as set in Cmms settings, default stock location), etc)
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Maintenance Assistant CMMS 3.35 Build 2585 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |