NKRemote is a powerful program designed to be a professional software solution for remotely controlling your Nikon D90, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3X, Nikon D3, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 digital SLR from a Windows PC using a USB cable.
NKRemote enables the professional photographer to control a Nikon D90, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 DSLR camera from a PC. The program displays live images while you can auto focus and manually control the camera's focus points from a PC.
Run a Photobooth and automatically take a sequence of photos and print them out. See large high quality previews of shots on your PC within seconds from the snapshot moment. If you use the camera for your business the program enables the customers to view pictures while you continue shooting.
NKRemote features a sophisticated control for time lapse photography that also allows you to preview images in black and white or color. Store images directly onto the hard disk of a PC ready for onward transmission (e.g. by FTP to a picture desk).
You can use the large color managed preview image to display flashing highlights to indicate over-exposed areas, grid overlay and crop marks to assist accurate alignment, black and white images or focus point overlay.
Here are some key features of "NKRemote":
· Take control of your Nikon D7000, Nikon D90, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s, Nikon D700, Nikon D3s, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 DSLR camera
· Retain full control from the camera
· Photos automatically downloaded to the PC and displayed in a large preview window
· Large high quality live view display on PC with autofocus and intuitive manual focusing using mouse wheel*
· Photos are automatically downloaded to the PC and saved on hard disk
· Full size preview window can display a critical area of the photo e.g. the eyes and face of your model during a portrait shoot
· Flashing highlight display to highlight over exposed areas
· Grid overlay display for accurate alignment of studio shots. The size and color of the grid is user definable
· Color management and sharpening options for more accurate display of preview images
· Focus point overlay display and selection of active focus point from the PC for more precise control of auto focus
· Fullscreen mode for large, uncluttered display of images
· Automatic edit option - automatically loads the image after downloading into the editor or program of your choice
· Time-Lapse feature which allows the number of photos in a sequence and the interval between shots to be specified.
· Nikon D90, Nikon D5000, Nikon D300, Nikon D300s , Nikon D700, Nikon D3, Nikon D3X, Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 camera
· A USB cable to connect the camera to the PC
· Trial version works for 15 days only
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This releases fixes a problem with Nikon D700 live view that affected NKRemote versions 2.5.1 through 184.108.40.206. The output of angled multi-line captions in photobooth mode has been improved so that the lines are now correctly spaced.