NetRCM is an application designed to help users better administrate corporate and local networks. It comprises a variety of features that allow them to control and monitor remote computers.
NetRCM provides you with the possibility to acquire information related to the characteristics, resources and memory of a remote device. You can also manage the access to USB Flash drives. Moreover, the tool enables you to perform the operations in batch mode.
Here are some key features of "NetRCM":
· Console connection to remote PCs
· Remotely shutdown or reboot a PC
· Send message to a remote computer
· Transfer files
· Intel/AMD processor at 500 MHz or higher
· 128 MB RAM
· 10MB available in the hard disk
· 30 days trial