Online Desktop Presenter help you to present your windows desktop via Internet to any other user without any problems of firewalls nor any other security related installations. Transmit your screen content online via Internet or Intranet for presentations, trainings, sales conversations etc. to one or several remote Internet users.
Your desktop content will be published via FTP to your web server or to any web space continously. Your remote dialog partners such as customers, partners, colleagues and co-workers can follow your desktop presentation system-independent (Windows, Mac, Linux etc.) only by opening the corresponding web address in their browser; no additional installation of any kind is needed on their side.
Here are some key features of "Online Desktop Presenter":
· Data transmission of your Windows desktop in rapid sequences (from about 1 second per image of 800x600 pixels without background image, depending on your Internet access speed and the one of the remote Internet user).
· Start/pause/stop of transmission of your desktop.
· Setting of any possible subdirectory of a web server or web space accessible by FTP.
· Use of free web space if no own web server is available.
· There is only about 300 KB space in a subdirectory on the web server needed, nothing else has to be installed additionally.
· On Apache web servers the access can be additionaly restricted by a user login (htaccess).
· There can be shown any web address to the remote Internet user after the termination of the presentation.
· Deletion of the last image on the web server after termination of the presentation.
· Possibility to show mouse cursor on presenation if requested.
· Possibility to show presentation in full color depth (16 Mio.) or reduced to 256 colors (faster).
· The presentation can be scaled down to 75%. This allows a presentation of a higher resolution screen on a lower resolution screen on the remote Internet user's side.
· Possibility to delay the data transmission up to 10 minutes per image.
· Possibility to preview the image of the presentation as the remote Internet user will see it.
· On presentator's side: Internet access (temporary or permanent)
· On presentator's side: FTP access to a subdirectory of a web server (own or free web space)
· On remote Internet user's side: Internet access (temporary or permanent)
· Watermark on the presentation
· The transmission will be stopped automatically after 5 minutes (100 frames)
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supporting desktops spanning multiple monitors