PortableRDC is an easy to use application that allows you to take your remote connection configuration with you anywhere you go. In order to do that, you have to install the application on your portable U3 device or USB stick.
Using PortableRDC, you will be able to avoid configuring the details of the remote connection every time.
Here are some key features of "PortableRDC":
· Create a pre-defined Remote Desktop connection
· Save as much Remote Desktop connections as you like
· Automatic terminate your connection when removing your U3 or USB memory pen
· Passwords are encrypted on your U3 or USB memory pen
· Microsoft Remote Desktop Client 7.0 and Higher
· At least 2 MB free hard disk space
· Disconnects the session after 300 seconds
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed connecting to console not working on X86 OS
· Fixed Audio redirection not correct set
· Other small improvements