Satan-AnyWhere was developed as an accessible instrument built using the Java programming language as an Open-Source flexible remote control application.
All you have to do is load the client, input the IP address and port, and the program will do the rest.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Client/server backward compatibility broken again in this version,
· changed connection protocol
· Added tunnel functionality (port forwarding) with new command *SAWSETTUNNELS
· Added new printer based commands *SAWPRINTTEXT and SAWPRINTFILE
· Added graphical window alerts with new command *SAWGRAPHICSALERT
· Renamed some existing commands
· Removed command *SAWDEFAULTPRINTSERVICE, *SAWPRINTSERVICES command now also shows the default print service