AllSubmitter - submitting your web site address to multiple search engines and directories is a cornerstone of successful web marketing.
Inclusion of your web site to search engines listings and online URL catalogues not only increases visibility of a web site to search engine users but also constitutes to better 'link popularity' and 'page rank' values, which in turn, results in more traffic directed to your web site.
New web links catalogues and search engines appear on the web daily. Submitting your web site to all of these resources manually would take ages. That is the point, where automatic submission solutions emerge.
However, automatic submission systems are less then nothing, when it comes to actually submitting a web site and not just pretending to do so. AllSubmitter enables you to submit your web site address to multiple search engines.
Online links resources owners prefer protecting their services from automatic submission tools, rendering automatic submit software completely useless. So, is there a solution that would allow submitting web sites to search engines fast and reliably?
In fact, there is! Introducing AllSubmitter by Can-Guru, the unique semi-automatic web site URL submission software that enables you to save time considerably combining speed and effectiveness of automatic submission with precision of manual submission!
AllSubmitter acts as an extended web browser complete with fields values memorizing, automatic form filling and capability to learn as you submit your web site to newer search engines and link archives.
That is right: besides constantly updated database of web sites that accept URL submission, you get the chance to 'teach' AllSubmitter to recognize and auto-fill various additional fields. The more you use it, the less you have to do yourself!
With AllSubmitter, web site URL submission process resembles simple point-and-click game. Merely look through the page containing auto-filled values and press a button. It is possible to submit your URL to hundreds of web sites a day!
Here are some key features of "AllSubmitter":
· Allsubmitter helps you research your keywords to get the best selection from your niche. It also performs a search count and researches your competitor’s keywords to give you the best results.
· Allsubmitter checks the ratings and rankings of your website regularly so that you know where you stand at all times.
On Page Help:
· To change your Meta tags and text links, Allsubmitter provides you a detailed guide and on page help. This can also help you perform HTML optimization, even if you are not completely technically sound.
· The source code of your website needs timely validation to make them free of any errors. Allsubmitter offers you HTML validation so that you can correct any coding errors. The validator helps you establish whether your website is completely devoid of any errors that would lower your rankings.
· To make sure you remain one step ahead of your competition, Allsubmitter has a competition analysis tool.
· To maximize your ease, Allsubmitter helps you make directory submissions as well. You can submit content to directories automatically or semi automatically.
· In SEO, quality back links are very important to maintain a high ranking. Allsubmitter can help keep track of the number and quality of back links you are receiving on your website.
· You can also send bulk mails through Allsubmitter by letting them pass through the spam filter.
· All your content goes through our automated plagiarism check tool which matches the content with other content found on the internet to make sure that it is not coped from anywhere.
· You can use Allsubmitter tool to avoid plagiarism and generate fresh content for your website every time you wish to change your website’s content.
· CPU Power: 600Mhz+
· Memory: 256 Mb RAM
· Hard Disk Space: 15Mb
· The demonstration version is restricted to 20 symbols in the field description, the automatic submission module is not present.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed Search Engine Ranking Checker, Morphology,Atomatic Article submission