ASEOPS in a lightweight application designed for successful search engine optimization of your websites.
Your website will be registered correctly and reliably with almost all of the most important search engines and directories from the comfort of your own PC.
This ensures that Internet users will be able to find you on the Internet. In addition, the Professional Edition features a ranking module, multiple registration, a search engine database editor and much more.
Here are some key features of "ASEOPS (formerly AceBIT SEO Professionals Suite)":
· Manage a SEO check list for every project and do not miss any detail in the optimization.
· Select keywords for every single document of your website Keywords for which you would like to optimize it. ASEOPS will let you know what you have missed.
· Determine and document the positions of your websites for selected keywords in the result pages of search engines correctly and reliably.
· Compare as many of your own or competitor websites as you like with any number of keywords.
· Learn more about the value of your keywords, so that you can decde which keywords are worth optimizing your websites for.
· Retrieve important information about your backlinks like the domain authority, outbound links, geographical origin and much more.
· Use the HTML Validator to ensure that the HTML code of your websites is syntactically error-free.
· Create detailed reports for yourself or your customers to document the success and progress of your work.
· You can create reports for all processes and analyses.
· 400 MHz Intel Pentium II processor or later
· 512 MB RAM or more
· 25 MB of free hard disk space
· Internet Explorer 8 or higher
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved support of multiple successive redirections by all the site scanners and analyzers.
· Fixed the problem of false detection of new version of database on update server.
· Added possibility to regenerate ranking reports for old queries stored in history.
· Rating functions were updated.
· Several user interface improvements and minor error corrections.