ApexSQL Refactor is a powerful reformatting tool for the users who need to handle SQL code on a daily basis. This utility can help you re-use your code by converting SQL into multiple client programming languages.
You can also use the program to clean the SQL code and eliminate the implicit references by replacing wildcards with actual custom names.
Here are some key features of "ApexSQL Refactor":
· Supports SQL Server 2012
· Advanced SQL formatting options
· Can encapsulate SQL
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2008 or 2005 with Client tools (SQL Server Management Studio)
· Visual Studio 2010, 2008 or 2005
· Microsoft ActiveX Data Access Objects Library (ADO) (MDAC) 2.8 or greater
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The add-in now integrates with Visual Studio 2012
· Based on the previously selected formatting settings, the SQL scripts stored on the Windows file system can now be formatted in batches
· Different formatting settings can now be saved as formatting profiles that can be toggled between quickly
· The startup time for a Visual Studio 2010 instance with the integrated add-in, is now up to 300% faster
· The startup time for a SQL Server Management Studio with the integrated add-in, is now up to 500% faster
· The add-in replaces the functionality of SQL Server Management Studio’s Ctrl+Shift+R keyboard shortcut with its own
· The "Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error is encountered when using the "Copy SQL code as” command
· The "Manage empty lines” option removes all of the empty lines in the script regardless of the other formatting options related to empty line management
· The "Change several lines into one empty line” option removes all of the empty lines...