CUBRID is a comprehensive database management system (DBMS) especially designed for users that need to process large amount of data and generate huge concurrent requests.
Because it provides some unique optimized features, CUBRID enables to process much more parallel requests at much less response time. With CUBRID, companies will benefit from superior performance and stability, scalability, and high availability required by organization to provide non-stop service for their valuable customers.
Here are some key features of "CUBRID":
· Reliable, based on transaction log replication
· Provides very accurate and predictable automatic fail-over and fail-back features based on a native CUBRID Hearbeat technology
· Can be configured in three copy modes for transaction log replication: synchronous, semi-synchronous, and asynchronous modes
· Allows to divide the data over multiple database instances
· Multiple, customizable Shard ID generation algorithm
· Multi-threaded, multi-server architecture
· Cost Based Optimizer
· Object Identifiers (OIDs) designed for fast object access
· Multi-volume support and automatic volume expansion
· Restore transactions to a point in time or the time of failure
· Automatic fail-over to a slave DB in HA system (crash-tolerant)
· Transaction consistency in backup/restore/replication/HA