Nowadays many people have to work with databases: perform complicated operations of editing, adding and deleting data, looking through existing entries, choosing necessary information etc. To make such tasks easier, Desktop Software presents to your attention and evaluation a new and extremely useful product – DBNavigator for DBF.
Using DB Navigator, you can easily manage your database: add, edit or delete tables or entries, execute SQL-scripts, copy whole tables or only their structure etc. The product has many more useful features for you to discover!
DBNavigator for DBF has user-friendly and intuitive interface, so even a beginner can easily navigate his/her data.
This product is being intensively developed. We would be very grateful, if you found time and wrote to us, what you would like to see in the next versions of this product. All suggestions will be taken into consideration and realized in future versions.
The DB Navigator is intended for the work with database tables of the DBF format. This program has the intuitively understandable interface and an efficient location of the control elements. The program has a table creation wizard with the opportunity of using the data structure of the existing tables and data copying (if necessary).
Data can be exported into the tables of many formats: MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, Text-file, CSV-file, SYLK-file, LaTeX, SQL, XML. Besides that, data can be copied into the Windows buffer.
Here are some key features of "DB Navigator":
· The hierarchical directory of objects
· Operations with tables – creating, deleting, renaming of the tables
· Registration, unregistration of the databases
· Display of the tables properties
· Creation of the new tables
· Copying of the table’s structure
· Printing of the list of tables and their properties
· Copying of the list of tables and their properties into the Windows pocket
· Renaming of the tables
· Deleting of the tables
· Display of the active table fields properties
· Printing of the list of fields and their properties
· Editing of the data
· Deleting of the data
· Adding of the data
· Restoring of the deleted data (if the table wasn’t packed yet)
· Data export with the help of the wizard
· Table packing
· Table clearing
· Fully customizable, hypertext editor
· Work with unlimited number of queries
· Putting bookmarks in the text of the queries and moving between those bookmarks
· Saving of the edited queries between sessions
· Customizable keyboard templates
· Informative errors messages
· Display of queries results with an opportunity of sorting and filtering
· Customizable export of queries results in Excel, RTF (Word), Text, HTML, SYLK, DIF, CSV, LaTeX with observance of data formats
· Text searching
· SQL scripts Printing
· History SQL scripts Printing
· 15-day Trial