DB2 Code Factory is a professional and high quality piece of software designed to help you develop SQL queries and scripts.
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, customize user interface according to your needs and much more.
With all these features our software will be an everyday assistant in your work with DB2 database server.
Here are some key features of "DB2 Code Factory":
Optimum price/quality ratio:
· DB2 Code Factory is a good choice for everyone who need build SQL statements and edit SQL scripts with a convenient easy-to-use interface
· Clear in use
· Even a newbie can use DB2 Code Factory. DB2 Code Factory provides you with a convenient easy-to-use interface, so it really does not require a deep knowledge of DB2 from its users. You will hardly come across any difficulties when running implemented services
Code folding, syntax highlighting, and code completion:
· Working with queries and scripts becomes easy. DB2 Code Factory supports SQL query syntax highlighting and code completion to prevent mistakes in syntax at once.
Simultaneous executing of several queries:
· Multi-threaded query execution is implemented. DB2 Code Factory can execute each query in a separate thread in order to continue your work with the software while the query is executing.
Latest DB2 versions support:
· DB2 Code Factory supports all the latest versions of DB2. Use DB2 Code Factory to work with any DB2 version! The application provides full support for all the required features implemented in the new server versions.
Advanced data management:
· Viewing, editing, sorting, grouping, and filtering of the result data management. DB2 Code Factory provides you with all the features to analyze the data in the most convenient way.
Visual Query Builder:
· DB2 Code Factory allows you to create the SELECT statements visually. The Visual Query Builder is a powerful tool of DB2 Code Factory intended for designing queries as visual diagrams. This tool does not require any knowledge of the SELECT statement syntax, it will form a query automatically, you just need to mark what information you want to retrieve.
Full support for BLOB fields:
· DB2 Code Factory has an ability to view/edit BLOB data in various ways. Using DB2 Code Factory you can view or edit BLOB data in the following ways: hexadecimal dump, plain text, graphical image or HTML page. A graphical representation of BLOB data supports five image formats: BMP, Windows metafile, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
Viewing data as diagrams:
· DB2 Code Factory allows you to build diagrams based on DB2 data. This exclusive feature represents numeric data from a query result as a diagram with a possibility of customizing its appearance in various ways.
Full customization according to your preferences and needs:
· DB2 Code Factory admits to flexible customization
· Penium 166 MHz
· 64 MB RAM
· 10 MB HDD
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The SQL Editor and SQL Script Editor have been dramatically improved:
· Unicode support has been implemented. Starting with this version you can view and edit queries and scripts containing string literals in almost any possible language including, for example, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
· Also it becomes possible to load/save files in different encodings. If you try to save an SQL script containing non-locale characters to a file in an incompatible encoding, a warning about a potential loss of data will be issued.
· Text change markers are now at your disposal. Yellow markers show changed but unsaved lines of code, and green markers show changes in this session that have been saved.
· Now the application allows you to use Code snippets, segments of reusable code that you can copy into the editor. To insert a snippet into the edited text, use the corresponding item of the popup menu or Ctrl+J shortcut.
· The code folding appearance has been update...