DB2 Data Wizard description
A Windows GUI utility for DB2 data management, ASP.NET programming
DB2 Data Wizard is a powerful and easy to use GUI application designed for data management. It provides you with a number of easy-to-use tools for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly:
· Data Pump: transfer any schema and data to DB2
· Data export to as many as 18 file formats
· Data import from Excel, CSV, text files and more
· ASP.NET Generator: create full set of ASP.NET scripts
· Flexible Task Scheduler
· The Agent application to execute tasks in background mode
· Powerful command-line interface
With all these features our software will be an everyday assistant in your work with DB2 database server.
Here are some key features of "DB2 Data Wizard":
· DB2 Data Wizard provides you with a tool to create ASP.NET scripts for working with DB2 tables, views and queries. The utility allows you to customize the result HTML appearance and the result script. You can enable/disable record filtering, column ordering, adding/editing/deleting records in the result script and more. The result ASP.NET scripts may be protected with password system.
· Converting any local or remote ADO-compatible database with its structure and data. Full customization of the target database and objects: you can create a new database or convert to the existing one, select objects for conversion and adjust their properties for the target database. Adjustable data import from the source tables to the target ones. The ability of viewing and editing the SQL script generated for the database conversion.
· Data export from DB2 tables and queries to different databases. The ability to export data to any of the 14 available formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX and SQL. Selecting fields to be included into the result files. Full customization of the result export files: formats, headers/footers, record count, etc. Powerful options for specific customization: full Excel formatting including notes and hyperlinks, RTF formatting, full HTML and PDF appearance adjustment, and more.
· Data import into DB2 tables from different databases. The ability to import data from the following available formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV. Easy adjustments of the source file columns and the destination table fields. Full customization of the import process for each imported file including data formats for all or selected fields, commit options, number of rows to skip and records to import, etc. The ability to define the key columns for the table and select whether to skip, update or delete the records if their keys value match the imported ones.
Full customization according to your preferences and needs:
· You can customize the software behavior, select a user interface scheme and set a lot of other preferences.
· Pentium PC or higher
· 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
· 10 MB of free hard disk space
· SVGA-compatible video adapter
· Internet Explorer 4+
· DB2 server version 8.x/9.x
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The SQL Dump wizard has been implemented. This tool allows you to export the data from selected tables and views as a set of INSERT statements (both single-row and multi-row INSERTs are supported). It is also possible to generate the CREATE TABLE statements.
Data Pump features:
· User-defined data type mappings have been added. This feature allows you to specify which data types from the target database will correspond to the data types from the source one. For example, you can convert char to varchar, varchar to nvarchar or even varchar to int (of course data types should be compatible). It is also possible to specify size and precision for each mapped data type (if applicable).
· Starting from this version the software tries to recognize autoincrement columns in the source database and convert them in the best possible way.
· A possibility of transferring data using bulk-loading commands has been added (for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle). This feature can speed...
| ||Softpedia guarantees that DB2 Data Wizard 22.214.171.124 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |