DBF Doctor has a simple interface architecture that allows you to start working without any complex training.
DBF Doctor is a valuable addition to the software toolkit of any IT professional. It enables you to restore important data from a damaged or corrupt database file in minutes.
Good recovery chances are ensured by the use of a subtle recovery engine. It automatically analyzes the headers and data structure of the file and rebuilds damaged segments with a remarkable accuracy. Also, you can take control of the recovery process and work with the data manually.
DBF Doctor is optimized for a fast recovery process and easy work. Thanks to the minimum system resources consumption, it doesn't cut down on the productivity of your computer and allows you to work smoothly with other applications.
Simply select the corrupt file, open it in DBF Doctor and you can see its content again! The program recognizes all most popular database formats, including Dbase III/IV, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro among many others.
Here are some key features of "DBF Doctor":
Fast and effective recovery:
· Analyzes both headers and data structures within your files.
· Allows you to check the structure and data within the file as DBF Doctor works.
· Recognizes all popular DBF formats: Dbase III/IV, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, and more.
· Allows you to save the repaired structure and data to a new file.
· Allows you to work manually with the data in the file. Or, you can take advantage of the automated process.
· Allows you to use the data structure from backup files to restore the structure in the damaged file. DBF Doctor uses this new structure to find your original data in the damaged file.
· Drag and drop files from the Windows Explorer.
· Stay productive in a Windows environment.
· Print the data structure in the file.
· Saving speed is reduced
· Character fields have the DEMO word
· Numeric fields are replaced with 0
· Data fields are replaced with the current date
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with searching dbf file headers
· Fixed issue with Visual Foxpro’s ‘B’ field type
· Some minor bugs were fixed