DBSave is an application designed to perform MS SQL Server backups. It is a software for backup and restore of running MS SQL Server, backups all versions: 7.0 up to 2012 included MSDE and express editions. DBSave supports Completely and different backups and can restore databases on another server.
Automatically or with only one mouse click a complete server can be backuped. Backup over FTP or SFTP is possible. Remote Backup via VDI. Supports up to 4 SQL servers instances on different servers.
Compression of the backups regardless of the SQL Server version. Encryption of the backups via AES regardless of the SQL Server version. can backup all user defined databases (if you set a checkbox to select this option) or select every database that you wish to backup.
Here are some key features of "DBSave":
· Run scheduled backups, based on MS Windows Scheduled Jobs Manager (absolute flexibility)
· SQL Server Backups on Mouse Click
· Remote Backup via VDI, with one mouseclick the remote client is installed on remote server
· AES Encryption of backups, the AES Key is automatically generated in the software and is unique for every installation
· ZIP compression of backups with a compressionrate up to 85 %, works from MS SQL Server 2000/MSDE - all editions
· Supports backup of up to 4 SQL server instances on different servers
· Can backup all user defined databases (if you set a checkbox to select this option) or select every database that you wish to backup
· Full- and differential backups are supported
· Can backup a complete additional path on machine(local) to a ZIP file
· Auto mode restore of database
· Restore on different server (Import)
· Restore alternatively simply about the pop-up menu of the file
· Backups become provided in the belonging to application *.gsb format, however, can be converted through the pop-up menu of the file to a MS SQL Server correspondent backup file
· Expired backups are deleted in the automatic mode according to the effected settings independently
· Event log and notification by e-mail (SMTP) possible
· Net Framework 3.5
· MS SQL Server
· Schedule Tasks tab not available
· Differential backups disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved remote backup
· SQL Server 2012 and Server 2012 are full supported now.