DBeaver Portable is a handy and performant database utility which help developers and administrators to manage and connect to databases.
It is aJava-based application that supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, Sybase and any database which has a JDBC driver.
Here are some key features of "DBeaver Portable":
· Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
· It is multiplatform.
· It is based on opensource framework and allows to write various extensions (plugins).
· It supports any database which has JDBC driver.
· It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
· There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL in version 1.0) and different database management utilities (ERD view in version 1.0).
· Java 1.6 or higher
· clipse Juno (Eclipse 4) framework
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multiple result sets are now supported by SQL editor
· Result set filters has been improved (you may set filter criteria directly in SQL editor/table data viewer)
· Find/replace support added result sets. Now you may search data right in result set using good old CTRL+F.
· Metadata (tables/constraints/foreign keys) editor has been improved (you may create complex table structure in UI and then save it in one click)
· JRE is now included in Windows installers. So there are no system prerequisites for DBeaver if you are on Windows.
· MySQL TINYINT(1) data type problem fixed, Oracle date/time data type problems fixed, a few minor fixes for SQL Server and PostgreSQL added.
· Many minor UI bugfixes and improvements