SQL Block Monitor is a reliable application designed to report SQL statements which cause the worst end user response times and enables you to know exactly what SQL is causing the blocked process phenomena.
SQL Block Monitor empowers users with a historical blocked events of every unique individual piece of SQL involved in blocking.
Identified SQL is ranked on a top down recourse basis showing organizations what blocked process SQL is running the longest on the database server and utilizing the most resources.
· SQL Server 2005
· SQL Server 2005 Express
· SQL Server 2000
· MSDE 2000
Here are some key features of "DMT SQL Block Monitor":
· Real-time SQL Server block detection and alerting.
· Creates live blocked process list of SPIDs being blocked, SQL involved in blocking, where locks are occurring and more.
· Reconstruct the complete blocking events over time.
· Rank SQL statements and host most frequently involved in blocking, causing the worst end user response times, using the most CPU, memory and I/O resources.
· Intel or compatible Pentium 600 MHz or higher recommended
· 256 MB RAM or more
· 10 MB of available HD space for program installation
· SQL Server
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supported multi-server monitoring.
· Added 30 analytical reports.
· Added blocked history view.
· Added check for updates.
· Other small bug fixes and improvements.