SQL Decryptor is a reliable software that will help you decrypt SQL stored procedures, user defined functions, views, triggers, database triggers and server triggers.
SQL Decryptor works quickly to decrypt items in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005. SQL Decryptor allows for easy viewing and editing of encrypted code, of any size, with T-SQL syntax highlighting and multiple format exportation and multiple format exportation.
· SQL Server 2005
· SQL Server 2005 Express
· SQL Server 2000
· MSDE 2000
· Requires no prior knowledge of database scripting.
· Reduces overall cost of restoring lost source code.
· Instant return on investment.
· Ability to monitor and scan production code without having to load and maintain separate script files.
· Learn techniques and practices used by third-party companies.
(Please note that you are under obligation to follow any third-party EULA).
Here are some key features of "DMT SQL Decryptor":
· Full Microsoft SQL Server 2005 supports.
· Decrypt SQL stored procedure, trigger, function, view of any size.
· Simple to decrypt - just click. Not require any knowledge of T-SQL or script.
· Full T-SQL syntax highlighting for faster, easier reading.
· SQL Editor for editing and executing encrypted database objects.
· Export encrypted object to Rich Text Formatted (RTF) files with syntax highlighting.
· Replace encrypted objects directly on the SQL Server.
· Reduces time and money spent restoring lost source code to encrypted SQL objects. Never pay another developer to recreate and debug all of your lost SQL source code.
· Employs intelligent wizard technologies that allow for the decryption of entire databases with just a few simple mouse clicks.
· Intel or compatible Pentium 166 MHz or higher recommended
· 256 MB RAM or more
· 10 MB of available HD space for program installation
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Descryption Wizard is improved.
· Tab editor replace the MDI window editor.
· Added support for HTML format output.
· Added script print function.
· Added check for updates.
· Other small bug fixes and improvements.