DTM SQL Editor is a set of powerful database management tools that allow you to achieve two goals - to have unified access to different types of databases and to have a set of solutions that makes processing your data easy.
DTM SQL Editor gives database users, developers and administrators an ability to access different databases, whether desktop or client-server ones (provided you have ODBC or IDAPI driver or OCI interface installed).
This is very convenient, since most organizations use several different types of databases installed and each stores data in different formats and with varying parameters.
Having a program that can get data from various sources is often essential.
Furthermore, in addition to letting you quickly switch between different data sources, DTM SQL Editor lets you see database schema and results of the query execution.
You can edit SQL scripts and build SQL statements using the convenient wizard-like interface.
The program also contains connections manager, database schema viewer, option to view execution history and a lot of other handy tools conveniently tied in a single user interface.
The application supports clipboard and data export tools and can export data to plain text, HTML or XML documents, and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. You can also save the results of your query as a set of SQL statements.
The other advantages of DTM SQL Editor include one-click access to the file history and the history of the scripts you executed, syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features and integrated searching and replacement tools.
Program's step-by-step SQL builder (query builder) is the most intuitive and natural way to build complex SQL statements visually without submersing into SQL.
This program supports plug-ins and comes with SDK (software developer kit), which gives you an opportunity to significantly increase the range of possible applications for the program.
Here are some key features of "DTM SQL Editor Standard":
· SQL editor with syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features and integrated searching and replacement tools. You can use macros to automate entering frequently used fragments.
· Supports ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, OCI (Oracle Call Interface) data source connection with detailed database information. Provide quick view of the database schema and results of the query execution.
· Easy access to the file history and the history of the scripts already executed. You can quickly switch to the required file or previously run script with just a single mouse click.
· Convenient way to display results of the script execution. Application supports clipboard and data export tools. The program exports data to plain text, HTML page, XML document and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. You can save query results as a set of SQL statements.
· Step-by-step SQL builder (query builder) is the most intuitive and natural way to build complex SQL statements visually without submersing into SQL.
· ODBC, IDAPI or OCI interface
· Snapshot function is disabled.
· Save script feature disabled.
· Nag screen.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Hot fix for non-select statements statistics visualization