DTM Schema Inspector is a database schema browsing and management tool that let you work with database schemas more effectively.
DTM Schema Inspector is designed to help users to work simultaneously with any number of database schemas (metadata) and displays information in a convenient tree-view format, as well as offers current views of database contents and properties.
Why DTM Schema Inspector?
· Database schema snapshots support helps the user to browse old states of database objects.
· Powerful search tool makes navigation for large scale schemas easy.
· Export schema to SQL script feature.
· DDL scripts browser (view and export features).
· Drop and rename object options.
· Enable/disable triggers (for MS SQL and Oracle only).
Here are some key features of "DTM Schema Inspector":
· Simultaneous connection. The user can browser Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server schemas as well as two or more DB2 schemas on the same or different servers.
· Database independent. You can create report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase. The software product supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface.
· Quick data browse option allows user to view database data. Permissions browser is a table-based tool for view object-level permissions.
· Filtering option for database objects (by name, type, database name or objects text).
· DTM Schema Inspector is a true Win32 application
· Cannot save the SQL script
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Connectivity enhancements
· Greater support for relationships and keys
· Better SQL Server 2008 support
· Better support for Windows 7 features