An intuitive and user-friendly application that creates empty MS Access database mdb files copies location to the clipboard in a few clicks
The files location is also opened in the Explorer.
- Creates MS Access 2000 mdb databases on the fly
- You choose the Drive, Directory and file name
- The full filename and location is copied to the clipboard eg "C:filesmymdb.mdb"
- The new database is opened automaticly
- It does not create Tables, queries,forms or modules
- The File location is opened in Windows Explorer