xBaseView Database Explorer description
Browse and modify your databases
xBaseView Database Explorer is a multi-functional and easy-to-use database instrument designed for novice / advanced database administrators.
It looks like Microsoft Windows Explorer and allows you to work with databases just like in Explorer: database files are displayed in a folder-tree and you can open it with the mouse.
xBaseView Database Explorer can be used to to perform a wide range of operations, like filtering, searching or printing of records. It can open any database via the ADO, ODBC and BDE universal industrial technologies, and can directly open 15 types of databases.
xBaseView Database Explorer provides direct export to 16 formats (direct import - from 14 formats), and it can export (and import) them to any database format via the universal technologies. Database experts will be able to create up to 10 various types of files; perform SQL-queries and other operations.
Here are some key features of "xBaseView Database Explorer":
· Access to 3 universal file extensions: UDL, DSN, BDE.
· Direct access to 15 file extensions: DBF, DBC, DB, MDB, MYD, GDB, FDB, MDF, XLS, CSV, TAB, HTM, HTML, XML, CDS.
· Export to 2 universal database formats: UDL, DSN.
· Direct export to 16 database formats: TXT, XLS, CSV, TAB, HTM, Simple XML, CDS XML, ADO XML, DBF, DB, MYD, MDB, DBC, GDB, FDB, MDF.
· Import from 2 universal database formats: UDL, DSN.
· Direct import from 14 database formats: CSV, TAB, HTM, CDS XML, ADO XML, DBF, DB, MYD, CDS, MDB, DBC, GDB, FDB, MDF.
· Creation of 10 files types: DBF, DB, MYD, MDB, DBC, GDB, FDB, MDF, UDL, DSN.
· Search records by 3 ways: sequential, index and step-by-step.
· Filtering records by 2 ways: SQL- like and index.
· Execution SQL queries and other SQL-operators.
· Generation Create Table SQL-operators for different databases.
· Creation and modification of structures / indexes for DBF / DB files.
· Reindex, pack or zap of DBF / DB files.
· Setting code of characters for DBF / DB files.
· Characters translation in DBF files.
· Using 6 technologies of access to databases: Microsoft ADO, Microsoft ODBC, Borland dbExpress, Borland Database Engine, MySQLDAC Engine, xBase DBF Engine.
· The xBase DBF Engine automatically opens and correctly uses all types of index (CDX, IDX, MDX, NDX, NTX) and memo (FPT, DBT) files for DBF; recognizes DBF's code pages and national characters; supports different collates, including General Collate, for VFP and FoxPro; supports auto incremental fields for VFP 8 and new DBF-formats for VFP 9.
· Requires database drivers in order to open database files and execute SQL queries.
· You can execute the program 31 times
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Cache DBMS Connection
· Added: Import/Export from Cache
| ||Softpedia guarantees that xBaseView Database Explorer 11.0.21002 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |