Datanamic Data Generator for MS Access is a user-friendly instrument that manages to generate realistic test data.
All you have to do is select the tables for which you want to generate test data. Datanamic Data Generator for MS Access analyzes the structure / tables and associates an appropriate "generator" for each field.
The data can be inserted into the MS Access database directly or exported to a SQL file. When inserting data, the tool resolves master-detail relationships automatically.
Here are some key features of "Datanamic Data Generator for MS Access":
· Supported MS Access versions: 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
· More than 40 (country and language specific) built-in data generators.
· Load random data from external sources.
· Load random data from already existing data sources such as other tables.
· Option to disable foreign keys.
· Realtime preview of data that will be generated.
· Generates realistic data with intelligent use of the expression/mask generator (for for example postal codes) and a large collection of lists with names, addresses, cities, streets, etc.
· Command-line utility to further automate your data generation process is included.
· Create your own user defined data generators.
· High performance with thousands of inserts per second.
· Setting to define the percentage of null values.
· Setting to specify how many times a generated value must be used. Useful for master-detail data.
· Referential integrity support.
· Save your test data generation plan to a project file.
· Extensive validation of data generator settings.
· Execute pre/post data generation scripts.
· Automatic detection of changes in your database schema.
· Generate unique values option.
· A minimum of 64MB RAM
· Disk space requirement is 10 MB
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· From now on you can select the tables you want to populate in the list of tables in the main dialog
· Complete new user interface
· Multiple data generation plans (projects) can be opened and edited at the same time
· Auto highlight the column in the preview data grid when the corresponding field is edited or is selected
· New "test run" option when generating test data. Do a full execution of the plan, or execute only a part (e.g. 10%) of the data generation plan
· Field settings: Added the option for "synchronized selection" to the "select mode" combobox. Synchronized selection is available when your fill type is a table or a view. It means that the cursor in the table/view will not change for each field. If you do not set "synchronized selection" then the cursor will be moved each time data is fetched (so for each field)
· You can now specify a random or sequential select mode when your fill type is "Value from Parent Field"
· The number of generated preview records will not exceed the specifie...