Datanamic DataDiff for MS Access is developed as a user-friendly and easy-to-use instrument that allows you to quickly compare / sync two Microsoft Access databases.
You connect to the MS Access databases, select the tables you want to compare, you compare, review the differences, and finally, click "synchronize" to update the data the selected destination database.
You can save your comparison plan to a project file so that you can use the same settings again later.
Here are some key features of "Datanamic DataDiff for MS Access":
· Supports MS Access 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
· Migrate data from one database to another based on differences (synchronize).
· Detailed, clear overview of data differences.
· Define custom comparison keys.
· Compare and synchronize all MS Access data types including binary data.
· Automatically or manually map tables and columns.
· Save your comparison plan to a re-usable project file.
· Export comparison results to CSV files.
· Automate your synchronization process with the included command line utility.
· Compare columns with different data types.
· Partial synchronization: select columns and rows you want to synchronize.
· Automatic database structure change detection.
· Wide array of comparison options (such as case insensitive, ignore white spaces etc).
· Cross MS Access versions comparisons (for example, compare a MS Access 2000 database with a MS Access 2003 database).
· Data dependencies are handled during synchronization.
· Data filtering with WHERE clause.
· Detection of potential synchronization problems.
· A minimum of 64MB RAM
· Disk space requirements is 10 MB
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Complete new user interface.
· Multiple projects interface.
· Added the option to define include and/or exclude filters for object names to control which tables will be imported from the database.
· New code editor for defining the pre/post synchronization scripts.
· Added the option to select the database name from a list when making a database connection.
· New comparison option to deselect records for synchronization automatically. You can deselect all source only/destination only or different records.
· Improved performance for synchronizing with a direct database connection.
· Added a link to the online help pages on the web.
· Extended detection of potential synchronization errors.