Datanamic DataDiff for MS SQL is a professional grade, easy-to-use and reliable Microsoft SQL Server instrument that compares and synchronizes databases.
Set up your comparison plan with flexible comparison options, compare the databases, navigate through the differences in an intuitive differences grid, and safely synchronize all or only a selection of records.
Here are some key features of "Datanamic DataDiff for MS SQL":
MS SQL Server Connectivity:
· Direct access to MS SQL databases (with native driver).
· Supported MS SQL versions: 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012.
· Compare selected tables.
· Compare selected fields.
· Cross version comparison and synchronization.
· Define custom comparison keys.
· Comparison options.
· Control the way data is compared. Ignore spaces, trim strings, match NULL to empty string, case-insensitive comparison, etc.
· Fast comparison of large databases.
· Supports comparing binary data.
· Data filtering with WHERE clauses.
· Compare fields with different data types.
· Mapping tables and columns.
· Export comparison results.
· Quick overview of differences.
· Automated comparison and synchronization.
· Clear user interface.
· Detection of metadata changes.
· A minimum of 64MB RAM
· Disk space requirements is 10 MB
· Microsoft SQL Server database
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Complete new user interface.
· Multiple projects interface.
· Added support for comparing and synchronizing data in a MS SQL Server 2012 database.
· Added the option to define include and/or exclude filters for object names to control which tables will be imported from the database.
· New code editor for defining the pre/post synchronization scripts.
· Added the option to select the database name from a list when making a database connection.
· New comparison option to deselect records for synchronization automatically. You can deselect all source only/destination only or different records.
· Improved performance for synchronizing with a direct database connection.
· Added a link to the online help pages on the web.
· Extended detection of potential synchronization errors.