Datanamic DataDiff for PostgreSQL is a powerful and reliable PostgreSQL instrument for comparing and synchronizing databases.
Datanamic DataDiff for PostgreSQL allows you to compare data for selected tables in two databases, view data differences and publish changes.
Flexible comparison and synchronization options allow you to set up a customized comparison key and to select tables and fields for comparison and for synchronization. You can synchronize directly on the PostgreSQL database or generate a synchronization SQL script.
Here are some key features of "Datanamic DataDiff for PostgreSQL":
· Direct access to PostgreSQL databases (with native driver).
· Supported PostgreSQL versions: 7, 8, 8.3 and 9.
· Customize comparison keys.
· Compare selected fields and tables.
· Flexible comparison options.
· Fast comparison of large databases.
· Data filtering with WHERE clauses.
· Compare fields with different data types.
· Mapping features for tables and columns.
· Supports comparing binary data.
· Compare tables with different collation settings.
· Refertial integrity support.
· Synchronize binary data.
· Disable triggers.
· Detection of synchronization errors.
· Pre/post synchronization SQL
· Exclude fields for synchronization on project level.
· Quick overview of differences.
· Automated comparison and synchronization.
· Detection of metadata changes.
· A minimum of 64MB RAM
· Disk space requirements is 10 MB
· PostgreSQL database
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Complete new user interface.
· Multiple projects interface.
· Added the option to define include and/or exclude filters for object names to control which tables will be imported from the database.
· New code editor for defining the pre/post synchronization scripts.
· Added the option to select the database name from a list when making a database connection.
· New comparison option to deselect records for synchronization automatically. You can deselect all source only/destination only or different records.
· Improved performance for synchronizing with a direct database connection.
· Added a link to the online help pages on the web.
· Extended detection of potential synchronization errors.