When the structure (schema) of your MySQL database changes, you often spend a lot of time creating complex synchronization scripts. Performing such tasks manually can be error prone.
Datanamic SchemaDiff for MySQL gives you the ability to synchronize and compare MySQL database schemas.
Furthermore, Datanamic SchemaDiff for MySQL can generate synchronization scripts that can be used to update the destination database schema to match the source database.
Here are some key features of "Datanamic SchemaDiff for MySQL":
· Direct access to MySQL databases.
· Multiple MySQL versions supported.
· MySQL version 3,4 and 5 are supported.
· Cross MySQL versions comparison.
· Database schema to database schema comparison.
· Connect to two MySQL databases and compare the objects in those databases.
· SQL script to database schema comparison.
· Connect to a MySQL databases and select a SQL script representing a database and compare the objects in both sources.
· Schema mapping.
· Mapping schemas enables you to compare database objects that belong to the same or different schemas.
· Comparison options.
· You can control what is compared and what is seen as a difference. Use the comparison options such as case insensitivity, ignore constraints and 30 other options, for that.
· Object mapping.
· Mapping is used to connect the objects to be compared. Mapping of database objects in source and destination database is done based on names. If no object with the same name was found, intelligent routines are used to find out if an object must be mapped to an object with another name. The tool automatically detects renamed database objects.
· Compare all database object types.
· Compare tables, procedures, indexes, views, triggers, constraints etc.
· Generate HTML reports with database differences.
Automation of Synchronization Process:
· Automated object comparison and synchronization.
· A command line utility is included to automate your compare and synchronize process.
· Save your comparison plan to a SchemaDiff project.
· Visual representation of differences.
· A side-by-side, colour-coded comparison overview makes it easy to pinpoint at a glance similarities and differences between two database objects.
· Summary of differences between two databases.
· The summary includes objects in source but not in destination (or vice versa), identical objects and the totals of selected objects.
· Object type filtering.
· Filtering the comparison results enable you to limit the display of objects to certain types of database objects (for example, show only tables and/or views).
· Status filtering.
· Filter the comparison results based on the status (identical, different etc.) of the compared object.
· A minimum of 64MB RAM
· Disk space requirements is 10 MB
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue with saving the location of log files directory.
· Settings dialog's name/caption changed.
· Fixed an issue with a "list index out of bounds error" in the Generated files dialog.