Your database has grown over the years. New procedures, new tables and other database objects have been added. The complexity of your Oracle database environment has increased significantly.
Datanamic SchemaDiff for Oracle is a handy tool that enables you to compare and synchronize two Oracle database schemas.
The tool also generates synchronization scripts that can be used to update the destination database schema to match the source database.
Here are some key features of "Datanamic SchemaDiff for Oracle":
· Visualize the differences between two database schemas
· Automate synchronization/migration with command-line utility
· Intelligent mapping of (renamed) database objects
· Support for Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g
· Generate synchronization scripts
· A minimum of 64MB RAM
· Disk space requirements is 10 MB
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue with saving the location of log files directory.
· Settings dialog's name/caption changed.
· Fixed an issue with a "list index out of bounds error" in the Generated files dialog.