DbViewSharp is a very useful application that is designed to provide you with a means of exploring and managing SQL databases.
The program enables you to quickly create and test connections before starting to navigate the database contents and comes with a smart search function for locating information from table data.
Here are some key features of "DbViewSharp":
· View tables with detailed information like row count, last modification and creation dates
· Can display table data and perform searches in it
· View field info, database and table sizes
· Can generate custom table data views to ease search and edit tasks
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds a SQL Server Profiler and an option to encrypt account passwords.
· Adds a new option to create a custom data view which based on multiple tables or views.
· View and stored procedure source is now displayed with syntax colouring.
· 136 Add a SQL Server profiler.
· 88 Add an option that prevents account passwords from being stored or displayed in plain text.
· 142 Change Connection form Test and Save functionality. Improved connection validation and error handling.
· 129 Connection dialog still closes after detecting a connection string error.
· 131 Certain combinations of table name and field name can cause the import to fail.
· 139 Cancel is ignored when importing a file
· 140 Certain types of column are ignored when importing data
· 138 Attempting to import an empty file causes an error.
· 141 Closing the import form while an import is running causes an exception.
· 135 Searching source code for a string containing a single quote causes a SQL error.